Hamilton bohannon - happy feeling
This post was published 4 years ago and the download links can be irrelevant.
Scroll down to see the links and check these – maybe you will be lucky!
When Motown moved from Detroit to Los Angeles , Bohannon stayed behind to form his own ensemble, featuring members of local band, The Fabulous Counts and including such musicians as Ray Parker Jr. and Dennis Coffey .   He signed in 1972 with the Dakar label run by producer Carl Davis , and released his debut album Stop & Go in early 1973. This was followed by five more albums for the label over the next two years, on which he "perfected his formula of heavy, thudding bass accents and aggressive rhythms".  Although several of his tracks were club hits , he had limited chart success. His first hit single, in 1974, was "South African Man", which reached on the Billboard R&B chart but had more success in the UK, where it reached on the pop chart . This was followed up in 1975 by "Foot Stompin Music" - his only record to reach the US Billboard Hot 100 - and "Disco Stomp", his biggest hit in the UK where it reached number 6.
- Memorial Day Retired from the World
- Seth Troxler Panic Stop Repeat!
- Julian Lloyd Webber and John Lenehan - Cello Song
- VIA ЧАППА #1 The Best
- Bing Barlow Lokale Radio
- Verminous - Impious Sacrilege
- Daniel Robu - I Believe In You
- Lucy Loes Lalala Loesie
- Arnaud Cathrine & Florent Marchet Frère Animal
- Bush - Swallowed
- The Wards Of Court All Night Girl
- Arne Jansen & Les Cigales - Zeven Brieven
- The Cracked Jaffers Soft Rain / Upside Your Head
- Deaf Club Sunday / Mirrors
- Alex Andry - Holiday In Summer
- Leghau Levitation
- Whichwhat - I Wanna Be Free
- Timmo Bermuda
- The Frowning Clouds Whereabouts
- The Welderz Vicodine