Duke ellington and his orchestra take the "a" train / perdido
The Ellington Fund was selected from a field of over 200 applicants for inclusion in the 2015-2016 Catalogue for Philanthropy. Participants in the Catalogue pass a rigorous review process and are recognized as some of the best community-based charities in the Washington, DC region. Visit the Catalogue website to learn more: cfp- .
On request we are inform you about the allergenic ingredients contained in the food.
All prices are in Euros and include value-added tax. We reserve the right to make changes.
· Duke Ellington was the most important composer in the history of jazz as well as being a bandleader who held his large group together continuously for ...
On May 24, 1974, at the age of 75, Duke Ellington died of lung cancer and pneumonia. His last words were, "Music is how I live, why I live and how I will be remembered." More than 12,000 people attended his funeral. He was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery in the Bronx, New York City.
Born Edward Kennedy Ellington, Duke Ellington was one of the founding fathers of jazz music. He started playing piano at the age of seven, and by the time he was 15, he was composing. A pianist, bandleader, arranger, and composer, Ellington and his band played together for 50 years. Some of Ellington's most famous songs include "Don't Get Around Much Anymore," "Sophisticated Lady" and "In a Sentimental Mood."
How the Maestro Began A Man and His Band
Choose another Musician or Composer
- Various Ho Ho Ho Spice: A Hospice Awareness & Benefit Project
- Rolf A. Krüger - Fashion & Clubbing
- Walter Jackson - Feeling Good
- Allen & Envy Forever Lost
- Danny Brown - Big Night At My House
- K1000 Thc 003
- Kid Wise Renaissance
- Duke Ellington And His Orchestra Deep Night / Please Be Kind
- Billy Earl McClelland Zero Hindsight
- The Brooklyn Bridge Featuring Johnny Maestro - Blessed Is The Rain / Welcome Me Love
- Crystal Mansion The Crystal Mansion The Garden Of Love
- Les Trouvères - Le Cœur Gros
- Edvard Grieg Grieg - John Pritchard Piano Concerto In A Minor • Peer Gynt Suite
- Max Reger / Alfons & Aloys Kontarsky Music For Two Pianos
- David Newton & Thee Mighty Angels Paint The Town
- Little Tony And His Brothers - Vol. 3 - Splish Splash
- Randy Roos - Primalvision
- Brooklyn Dreams Make It Last
- D.F.X. - No Frills
- Lo Arthur Marie-Juana - Ma Zizou