Nyojikko rain puddles
Puddles do not need to be very large for such photographs, but an ideal puddle would be at least a foot or more, long and wide. Puddles that have formed naturally on roads, or on the ground, provide a better transition from subject to reflection than puddles that are surrounded by a set boundary like a curb or a bank. You can also think beyond traditional puddles and try the same technique with wet roadways or stone pillars, which often become highly reflective when wet.
"to dabble in water, poke in mud," mid-15c., from puddle (n.); extended sense in iron manufacture is "turn and stir (molten iron) in a furnace." Related: Puddled ; puddling .
- Мен Яхши Кўрадиган Стул Мен Яхши Кўрадиган Стул
- Nyojikko Genki Kuudere Violence ★ ★
- Nyojikko Final Nyojikko
- The Goss Brothers Walk With God
- Los Tchans Featuring Sonia San E-O-Tchan
- The Rolling Stones Rarities 1971-2003
- Bobby Perez Y Tres Con Kaché - Grandes Éxitos
- Roxette Fingertips '93
- Budamunky Budamunk Boom Bap Theory
- Alghazanth - The Three-Faced Pilgrim
- Zoe Black - Joe Chindamo Dido's Lament
- Alex Savanin Like Madness
- Batazo Me Anda Buscando El Son
- Rikke Lyck Rasmussen Rikke I Drive In My Car
- Francisco Carlos Confissão / Alma Dos Violinos
- Tales The Breath Of Myrddin
- Ivon Curi O Pau Comeu / Oh !
- Sleep Column / Himmelgrau Untitled
- Autistic Youth - Nonage
- Ian & The Zodiacs So Much In Love With You / This Empty Place