Various carhartt presents the circus maxximus
The latest news, trends, strategies, and thinking from our industry-leading publications and the wider marketing community.
The innovative denim and lifestyle brand Diesel has set up a new campaign this winter, fighting uncool Christmas sweaters with the help of a sheep in a creative and unconventional video starring creative director Nicola Formichetti. Leaning on their campaign “Go with the Flaw”, Diesel invites the audience to part with their Christmas sweaters, which have already lost their irony a long time ago. This Christmas season, a real professional will help out in the fight against bad taste knits: a sheep. Because, who else knows more about wool than this cosy animal. Framed by this campaign, Diesel has created a Christmas product-guide on the brand’s website.
When you’re wearing Carhartt, you’re wearing more than just work clothing. Over time, Carhartt clothing items evolved signature attributes intended to extend durability, including the utilization of heavy duty threads, reinforcing a variety of high technology flame resistant materials, abrasion and water, and rivets at vital stress points.
- Kussondulola Mazombe
- Jackie Wilson He's So Fine & Lonely Teardrops
- The Windfields The Windfields
- Renate Holm - Rudolf Bibl Saison In Salzburg
- Patricia Kaas - C'est La Faute À La Vie
- Billy Sherrill Tipsy
- Mona Rae Mona Ray Do Me
- Skipper - Wet 2
- Johnny Carroll & His Hot Rocks Crazy Crazy Lovin' / Hot Rock
- Antidotum - Katharsis
- Gabor Szabo Bang Bang / Gypsy Queen
- Winter's Reign The Beginning
- Benedetto Marcello Sinfonie A Quattro
- Steak - Corned Beef Colossus
- Roger Williams - Theme From "Love Story" / For All We Know
- Mülli Route One
- Earl Zero - Only Jah Can Ease The Pressure
- David Byron - Take No Prisoners
- Jami Smith What I Know
- Luciano Luciana Poor & Simple